About Me

My photo
Documenting my odyssey into the wonderful world of fantasy writing and beyond. Can't promise I will always be on topic as the world is vast and full of such wonderous, and sometimes terrible, distractions. Email me: cassandra.jade.author@gmail.com

05 May, 2009

Colour me...

I've just been going through a whole pile of my old writing and I have realised something odd. Every single villain that I have created has either black or brown eyes. Every single one. In contrast to every heroic character where pretty much all of the girls have pale grey or ice blue eyes and all the guys have amber eyes. Given I've never actually consciously made a decision to do this, that is just really odd. More importantly, how is it that every other character either has boring blue or brown eyes, not even any green. Apparently I need to pay more attention to what my subconscious is doing to my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Share/Save/Bookmark

Subscribe

Subscribe