About Me

My photo
Documenting my odyssey into the wonderful world of fantasy writing and beyond. Can't promise I will always be on topic as the world is vast and full of such wonderous, and sometimes terrible, distractions. Email me: cassandra.jade.author@gmail.com

15 June, 2009

Moments

  1. a single raindrop
  2. a broken pencil
  3. an overflowing bin
  4. an obnoxious crow
  5. a door slamming in a sudden breeze
  6. a crowded room
  7. an empty room
  8. an old shoe
  9. new shoes that someone coloured in with yellow highlighters
  10. a blown light bulb
  11. a rumpled toy
  12. pink and purple clouds before a setting sun
  13. a traffic jam
  14. the open road
  15. grass bending over in the wind
  16. sunlight glinting off a broken window
  17. a tissue, falling over as it sticks out from the box
  18. peeling paintwork
  19. a new face
  20. a new name
  21. an old friend
  22. an empty mailbox
  23. a peculiar shadow
  24. an empty rack
  25. an overflowing drawer
  26. sudden pain (after slamming my finger in the drawer)
  27. a whistle
  28. a stain on the carpet
  29. water running into a pond
  30. steam lifting from a hot cup
  31. water falling into the sink
  32. a face reflected in the mirror
32 moments today that brought me inspiration. How many did you have?

2 comments:

  1. Good reminder to pay close attention to my surroundings. I'm taking my son and a friend to the pool for the morning, so who knows what I'll see there!

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. I can see it being used as a writing prompt.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Share

Share/Save/Bookmark

Subscribe

Subscribe