While I am not a poet, I have made many friends on the webook site who are, and I've read a lot of poetry on the site (most of it stuff that's been thrown up by teens but occasionally work that has had a lot of thought and effort put into it). Having perused the offerings I am putting up a list of projects well worth checking out (though there are far too many for me to read all of them and if you find another that is incredible, by all means let me know) and the vote opens on August 1.
- Beerman's Best - particularly Mediocrity
- Croft Misfits "A Small Vista Into My Inner Workings" - particularly Burning Peacefully
- Aubrie Anne's Poetry Vote - particularly Unnatural Forces
- Sixteen Page's "Three Pennies" - particularly the Language of Words
- Kaizar's "I got a Bike" - particularly Hats
- Satyr's "possible three subs" - particularly Death
- Amariel's "Three Bestest Poems" - particularly Goddess
- Koengland's "Death of a poet" - particularly
- Sunyata's "My Heart's Evil Twist" - particularly Blood On My Mattress
- "The Best I Wish To Submit" - particularly Dream Prisoner
- Tiger Princess' "Extract from Dreams" - Particularly Happiness Is...
- AustinMcDonald's "Lady In Red"
- CordeliaChase's "Jen's 3 Poems" - particularly When will everyone notice?
Have fun reading.