- You begin dreaming about the characters in your current project.
- You sit down to reread the last couple of pages of work and three hours later you have not only rewritten them, but you've added another ten to the pile.
- You start dissecting everything you read or watch in terms of character and plot development.
- Your fingers itch when you read the menu at your local restaurant because you want to edit the punctuation.
- Your keyboard no longer has any letters on it - they've all worn off - but you don't want to replace it because the keys are just 'worn in'.
- You've fallen asleep on your keyboard/notebook more times than you can remember.
- You divide your time in terms of writing goals (1000 words before breakfast...).
- Even if you've been out all day, you have to sit and write something before you can sleep, otherwise you'll just wake up in an hour to write anyway.
- You own more than three dictionaries.
- You never throw any paper out because you never know what you may have scribbled on the margins.
Fiction Friday: What's Your Story?
50 minutes ago