About Me

My photo
Documenting my odyssey into the wonderful world of fantasy writing and beyond. Can't promise I will always be on topic as the world is vast and full of such wonderous, and sometimes terrible, distractions. Email me: cassandra.jade.author@gmail.com

16 July, 2009

Writing Links

This is a minor deviation from the current theme. I've found so many great posts about writing lately and I wanted to share them here.

Not a post on writing, but a very amusing book trailer all the same.


Below are the current posts on the theme of characters. This series is nearly done for the time being and I'll be moving on to a new theme next week.

If you have a great link or a comment on any of these, let me know. I'd love to hear your view.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for encapsulating your posts on developing characters all in one place. I'm tweeting your blog link...I'm sure writers will find the series very useful.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including a link to my first lines blog post. I liked your post about 5 essentials for characters. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great links. Now I have alot more to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad this was helpful, I'm thinking of trying to put together a link list once a week, or whenever I have a lot of great posts I want to link to. I know that I'm always looking for new posts about writing and I find them very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Share

Share/Save/Bookmark

Subscribe

Subscribe