About Me

My Photo
Documenting my odyssey into the wonderful world of fantasy writing and beyond. Can't promise I will always be on topic as the world is vast and full of such wonderous, and sometimes terrible, distractions. Email me: cassandra.jade.author@gmail.com

08 August, 2009

Short Note

Just letting people know the blog has not been abandoned. I was a quite sick with the flu and have since had to catch up on work (I think I'll be behind for the rest of the year at this stage). However, I will resume blog posts as normal from tomorrow and I am mid-way through the series on plot.

3 comments:

  1. Yuck, no fun! Hope you're feeling back up to par in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you must be really sick. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Share/Save/Bookmark

Subscribe

Subscribe